LPG Cylinder Tracking Stainless Steel Ceramic Barcode Tag
How Efficient Barcode Tracking Can Improve Productivity?
Barcode tracking technology helps to improve the bottom line and
zealously meet competitive challenges your company has to face
every single day.The barcodes with data collection technology
offers accurate, efficient and faster way of collecting,
processing, transmitting, recording and managing data in different
industries. When you have better and more information, you can get
your hands on better opportunities to scale up and get the jump on
Benefits of barcode asset tracking:
- Tracking assets with lower cost
- Simplifying record-keeping
- Reducing humnan errors
- Increased inventory accuracy
- Speeding up asset data collection
- Requiring almost no employee training
|High & Low Temperature Resistance||800℃-40℃|
|Color||White Base, Black Barcode|
|Scrap with An Art Knife Allowed||Scraping 10 times without damage|
|Durable Time||More than 20 Years|
The barcode tag works like this bellow:
- If the cylinder get returned by another party, it automatically
gets credited to you, reducing your exposure to lost cylinder
- Every cylinder with unique ID and scan them each time they enter or
leave your location.
- Once barcoded and scanned, you receive timely reports that let you
analyze the consumption of each type of gas in each type of
cylinder to easily determine peak re-order rates and identify
- Let us set up with cylinder barcode system so you can take full
control of your gas supply chain and run it efficiently, all while
enjoying great cost savings, higher effience, no losses any more...
Product Details Show
One Cylinder, One Document, One Identification Code, Once
Installed, Duarable at Leat 20 Years Outdoors...
- Outstanding high temperature 800℃ resistance,Low temperature
- Scraping 10 times with an art knife without damage to the surface
- Resistance to chemical reagent corrosion, penetration of acetone
for half an hour, wipe with wire ball for removal without damage
- White base, black words, read easily
- Excellent in anti UV, 20 years practice proof
- Ceramic layer protects the image from chemical abrasion
- Unbreakable, little bit bend is ok
Application photos shared by our clients, tracking LPG cylinders,
and other industries
The Comparison Between Barcode and RFID
Permament ceramic metal barcode VS RFID
1. Q: What is your MOQ?
A: 50-100pcs for OEM samples.
2. Q: Do you have any one in stock?
A: Sorry, we don't. Our products are all manufactured according to
customers’ requirements. So our products are all different and
3. Q: Do you accept a special order?
A: Yes, we do. We can manufacture all kinds of LPG equipments
according to your technical drawings...
4. Q: When is the delivery time?
A: Usually in about 10-15 working days upon receiving prepayment...